This hearty autumnal Bolognese is an easy way to get more vegetables into your meals whilst keeping that same great flavour that you know and love. It’s sure to be a family hit, and it can be enjoyed any day of the week!
- 500g minced beef
- 1 large carrot, cut into small cubes
- 300g swede, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 100g fine green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 300g spaghetti
- Dolmio® Sauce for Bolognese Original 500g
Dolmio® Original Sauce for Bolognese
1. Heat a large saucepan and add the minced beef, a handful at a time, so that it browns. Add the carrot, swede and green beans and cook, stirring, for a further 3-4 minutes.
2. Tip in the jar of Dolmio® Sauce for Bolognese Original and heat until simmering. Lower the heat and cook gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 10-12 minutes, according to pack instructions. Drain thoroughly, share between 4 warmed plates and top with the Bolognese sauce.