TURKEY MINCE AND SWEETCORN BOLOGNESE
This turkey and sweetcorn Bolognese is a tasty twist on a family favourite. You get the same delicious Bolognese flavour, but with more vegetables and a healthier source of protein.
- 400g minced turkey
- 200g frozen sweetcorn
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 300g spaghetti or linguine
- Fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Dolmio® Sauce for Bolognese Original 500g
Dolmio® Original Sauce for Bolognese
1. Heat a large saucepan and add the minced turkey, a handful at a time, so that it browns. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes.
2. Tip in the jar of Dolmio® Sauce for Bolognese Original and heat until simmering. Add the sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes and chopped parsley. Lower the heat and cook gently for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti or linguine in boiling water for 10-12 minutes, according to pack instructions. Drain thoroughly, share between 4 warmed plates and top with the sauce. Serve, sprinkled with parsley, if using.